I'm so sorry, but I'm having troubles with getting my snow pictures to work. Today I'm just doing a recap of my week. I hope to write a better post sometime soon, but I'm really bogged down, and I want to supply you with *something* to read.
Oh, EHAP stands for European History AP.
Off we go!
Funny quotes of the week:
EHAP teacher: "Jacob, are you raising your hand or playing the air trumpet?"
Also EHAP teacher: "So, you guys can have a party Friday. But I forgot to tell 2nd, 4th, and 6th hours.. heehee. woops. " My teacher had a mischievous grin on his face when he said this.
Annoying quotes of the week:
Student teacher for English: "Okay, put the markers away. You are honors students, I believe you can do it. " The most annoying part is that she ACTUALLY thought we might not be able to.
Every student ever: "I'M DOING IB NEXT YEAR!" Ugh, IB is about becoming a family. I will not become a family with people this obnoxious. Additionally, I'm pretty good acquaintances with some people that don't like each other. Yay for being in the middle of potential tension.
Math Teacher: "So if you didn't finish your test, even though I said you could go back and finish, I just counted them wrong." No explanation needed.
Best things of the week:
-It has been pretty low stress :)
-MY FORMER EXCHANGE STUDENT IS COMING TO VISIT IN A COUPLE MONTHS! She is like the older sister I've always wanted. I'm extremely excited that she is coming. It will be amazing. I'm hoping she will be able to take me out of school to go to lunch and fun little things like that. I miss her terribly.
-My desk is gone! My room is so awesome now. I have a papasan chair, and I'm currently sitting in it. It is fantastic.
-I've been able to better get to know this girl. :D
Plans for next week:
-Rock my drama project.
-Stay positive.
-Eat some ice cream. This is a legitimate goal. I haven't had any in a while.
Favorite new discovery: Pretty Eyes by Alex Goot. He is amazing. I love his voice.
Finally:
Highest High this week: EHAP test, no doubt.
Lowest low: The realisation that next year won't be nearly as fantastic as I have hoped. I left everything for this school, and now the program that I was finally getting really excited for is deteriorating. Hopefully I will make some new friends, try some new stuff. Who knows.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Posted by nala at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
haha, thanks for linking me!
Also, I found the crayon quote hilarious. Gotta use that sometime. :D
Post a Comment