BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jessica, where art thou?

Hannah and I are going on a field trip to find Jessica. 

Me: Has Jessica died?

Hannah: Jessica? ;o

Me: I haven't seen her. :(

Hannah: I haven't seen her either |:

Me: Oh noes! We must travel to find her.

Me: FIELD TRIP!

Hannah: OKAY :D

Me: Sounds like a plan!

Me: I'll bring the juiceboxes!

Hannah: I'll bring the "My name is" stickers

Me: Awesome! I'll bring the sign that says "Looking for Jessica" with a reward of 2 shiny pencils.

Hannah: I'll bring the peanut butter sandwiches

Me: YES! Now we won't starve!

Me: I bet if we brought a ton of attractive men with us we could find her in a heartbeat...
...and I would be happy. So can I meet you on say, that one street in China with the people on it by that one big building?

Hannah: Deal.

Hannah: Wait. The building with the OTHER people too as well, right?

Me: LOL. yes :D

Me: Okay, so I'll meet you on Saturday your time, Friday my time. I'm boarding the flight to LA right 
now!

Hannah: See you at the airport ^_^

Me: Okay!

Me: *end scene*

Hannah: *curtains*

We are on a mission, people.

--nala

3 comments:

sciencenerdess said...

Ooh! Can I come on the field trip, too? =D

little miss michelle said...

sounds like a grand time! :) love the blog!

themajessty said...

I'M HERE, HONEY. :D

My VPN proxy was down for the past couple of days so I couldn't access facebook/blogspot.

I'm flattered you guys spoke about me though. :D

Love you!