It is so nice outside. Oh my goodness it makes me happy. Not too hot, and a cool breeze. I love it. A couple of my friends and I just sat outside yesterday after school and took in the sun. Twas fantastic.
Anywho, my darling Hannah (exchange student, not sparkler) is coming in just a few short days! Isn't that exciting!? I'm so pumped to see her. She is basically the older sister that I never get to see, which is pretty depressing. I'm pretty sure I already blogged about this exciting event a while ago though, so I'll stop blabbering for now.
On another note, school ends in like 7 weeks. Can you believe that?! I'm excited. Well, that doesn't include finals week, but finals week is kind of exciting.
Finally, my friend showed me this song, and if you want to get up and dance, you should totally listen! Click, my darlings! Cliiiiiiiiick :)
That is all for now.
<3 nala
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Posted by nala at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment