I am returning to my blog for about two minutes to say this: Jessica Teng is completely ridiculous and gmail is the sexiest thing ever. If she got a gmail and actually used it, for goodness sake, she would know that the google interface works way better than whatever hotmail claims to be. Additionally, only old ladies who forgot that email has moved on from aol use hotmail, and sexy teens (plus the general population) use gmail. Gmail is sleek, polished and crisp; hotmail, aol, Yahoo, and all the mierda-mail* are just glitchy, outdated and boring.
*only people who go to Spanish camp (me) or people who speak Spanish (hot, sexy, and generally awesome people) would get this hilarious joke. The rest of my 4 readers can use google translate.
Much love,
Pili (:
P.s. I think you can tell I'm a Mac person just by the pure passion and stubbornness of this post. I am not ashamed.
P.p.s. I still love you, Jess, but really, come to gmail. We (Catia and I) need you.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Dear Jessica (yes, you)
Posted by nala at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, I underestimated your awesomeness.
This adorable post has SWAYED my conviction. I shall TRY to use gmail once I get back from vacation.
LOVE YOU.
YAY, JESSICA! You're going to use gmail!
"mierda-mail." HAHAHAHA xD I love you, Thais.
I HAVE to update my blog. -_-
Post a Comment