...I dunno if I'll keep blogging, kiddies. I've attained a journal and spend a good chunk of my nights writing in it. This was basically a journal for myself in all honesty, and I'm not at all proud of really anything that I've posted. That sounds a bit depressing... Woops. Anywho, I really want worthwhile things to keep forever in my journal, and I write completely from the heart there, while on here I censor myself because the internet is big and people have access to everything nowadays. Also, getting on here and writing something that I think people will enjoy is a lot of work for some strange reason. I mean, I know you guys will be supportive even if I write the stupidest post ever about how I think iphones are cool because you can't hear when I'm texting and how I eat pears all day. I just feel like in a journal the only one judging it will be my future self who is going to be crazy awesome and old and stuff.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Not to make this dramatic, but..
So, follower people who probably don't even read this, I bid you farewell for now. Maybe at some point I will have a weird urge to blog, but I'm not exactly feeling it now. I haven't even been reading most blogs that I used to LOVE. So this could just be a phase. I don't think I'll really be blogging though, to be honest.
Posted by nala at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We'll missss youuu.
Keep in touch via emails though!
And journaling gives you far more freedom to express what you want.
LOVE YA.
Aww, Ohkay.
And journals are wonderful.
:( This was how I got information whenever one of us forgot to email the other one back. So we'll just have to email doubletime now ;)
Though, not gonna lie, I've been thinking that same thing since I started. But I've gotten used to posting. I may start writing instead. I do have an epiphany journal for private little self-talks. :) Journaling = good.
I really miss you though. I know you've been swamped all year and I haven't really heard about your life, nor have I been able to tell you every boring little detail of mine. I truly miss it. Talking to you was like blogging, only much better. Because I was guaranteed to get good feedback, and a possible juicy story in return :)
Awww! I'll miss you so much!
Well, at least we can keep in touch through GCs and stuff like that. But I love reading your blog. Still, journals are easier to write in than blogs.
Post a Comment