BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Whee blogging is fun!

This is going to be a veryveryvery short post, but I got the most fantastic gift evereverever from a friend today and I am happyhappyhappy! She made me this journal with my name on it and all scrapbooked and adorable. There are RHINESTONES. RHINESTONES. I know rhinestones are sometimes thought to not be that awesome, but they are. I would show you a picture, but it has my name on it. Anyway, I am very happy. I plan to use this lovely piece of lovely as a Junior year journal. Cute alliteration, I know. Thanks. Anyway. That's it.

I also got to voicechat the Tiakon today. She makes me happy. The end.

Oh, also. 5 more days of school left. 7 days until summer.

WHEEEEEEEE! Here I go!

2 comments:

themajessty said...

PICTURES PLEASE!!!!

Gabi said...

Peekatures.
You owe me pictures.