BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

some updates?

So I really don't have anything of extreme importance to say today... but I've got some updates that I find important and exciting....
First off, I heard my english teacher singing Ke$ha when she thought I wasn't in the room.
Secondly, I accidentally called twss on myself today.
Thirdly (?), my phone enjoys going off during awkward moments.
Fourthly(are these words even real?)
Fifthly, Ellen Degeneres is the best.
Sixthly, I dont really enjoy people.
Seventhly, my dog probably has cancer.
Eightly, I am easily annoyed.
Ninethly, I think we should all be in the same time zone. That would make life easier.
Tenthly, I love people that follow my blog.
Eleventhly, my english class is going to Greece!
Twelvethly, I'm not sure if I'm going though..
Thirteenthly, I love sparklers.

and that is all for now.
--nala

2 comments:

themajessty said...

Thanks for loving me. ;)

Greece?! Sounds awesome. I'm sorry about your dog. D:

nala said...

Of course Jessica! You are a sparkler (with a billion awesome posts), you follow my blog, AND your blog is one of the best I have ever read. What's not to love? (:

Teehee, I know! :) and thank you. Hopefully she will get better..