BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

So, last night we opened presents. It was quite fun. 

First we had to take a picture of ourselves. I was wearing a really ugly outfit so I'm not going to put those pictures here. Then we opened stockings.

My Stocking: 
-Homemade peppermint bark (winwinwin!...but my parents didn't make it. Whole Foods did..)
-Magnet with the saying "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself"
-White chocolate peppermint pretzels
-$75 francesca's gift card.

Under the Tree:
-Orange Nike hoodie thing.
-More money
-Leggings
-Skirt
-Awesome shirt with zipper on the shoulder
-THE BEST SCARF IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. It's orange, It's knitted, It's warm. 
-Bread. My parents are cool like that.. 
-Tea.. It smells like cookies. It tastes like oranges. I don't understand either..
-Full length mirror... I've always wanted one, but I've never been a person to freak out over how I look. So basically, this mirror, Jamia (named after some of the greatest dancers people ever) is my dancing friend for when I have dance parties of one. There is great satisfaction that comes with whipping your hair back and forth and seeing it in action...Furthermore, the greatest people of the worlds' names add up to something that starts with "Jam". We be jammin'. (That wasn't funny. It was funny in my head though..)

So, Christmas was pretty great this year. I wish you all a very merry Christmas! Or whatever other holiday you celebrate. :)

--nala

2 comments:

Epicality said...

Bahahah, if you like looking at your mirror, wait 'till you see mine (: It gimungous! Of course, its rather crowded in my room so hair whipping is not advised... (: If you get a concussion, I don't think your parents would ever let you come back xD

nala said...

Ohhh! Yes, I am now excited to see your mirror in person (: and if I get a concussion, we just won't fly me back home. I will live in your closet. :P