BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Storytime! (and much, much more)

Well hello there! It's STORYTIME!!! 

Storytime with Nala. First Edition. Let's Begin!

As many of you know, my sparklife username is nala_of_the_jungle. So of course, I love the Lion King. I also greatly enjoy the soundtrack. So, one boring day in chemistry while bored out of my mind, I wrote the lyrics on my desk. Our desks are black and made out of some sort of rock, so the pencil looks really pretty. Anyway, I wrote all the words out and made them all pretty and cursive, and then class ended and I left. So yesterday I had the class again and I noticed that some people wrote on my desk. Pointing to my lyrics was the word "NO." and inside of the 'O' were the words "so gay". In different handwriting. Not a single person said anything nice, so I of course was A) wishing someone had said I brightened their day and B) annoyed that someone used "gay" as a derogatory term. So, like the (amazingly cool) loser I am, I wrote in 5 different handwritings how great the Lion King was, how rude people are when using "gay" how they did, and other positive comments towards The Lion King.  It made me feel better (:

okay, now we are done with storytime. whoo! 

Moving right along... today was the day we got our PLAN and PSAT scores back. I still haven't looked at mine. My very best friend kept on begging me to, (hi mimi!) but I still haven't. As a matter of fact I am not quite sure where my backpack is at the moment. ah well.

OHHH! So last post I mentioned that my dog might be sick... Well, she had surgery yesterday and they removed the tumor and they are going to test it so see how sickly she is. It is quite sad because since the tumor was on the bottom half of her ribcage where she sleeps, she couldn't lay down for the longest time yesterday. :( They also shaved her leg, so she looks funny. (:

Until next time!
--nala

P.S. I have finals next week so I probably won't be able to write anything until around christmas-time. 

0 comments: