BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Mimi!

It's my friends' birthday today. She is old--er than me. She is very nice. She is very funny. I've picked up her habits. I've only known her for a little more than a year. She loves to laugh, she loves her dog. She has a weird way of never angering me. We share the same mind. We went sledding today, and it was fantastic. We totally have defied that rule/law thing that says two people can't be together for 24 hours without disagreeing. We've done at least 72. I love her, and she's great. Thanks, mimskers :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thats right. i am old. hehe YOU ARE SO SWEET! :D same minds-thanks amercian girl magazine.... and i've bet we've done more like 96 hours.

Epicality said...

OMGGGGG, Sarah and I spent the ENTIRE weekend together, except for when I went home for 5 hours and she cleaned and napped and showered, then came over. but it was still way legit (;