Me: I can't believe we are going to have a five day week for the first time since before Christmas.
Brother: Awwwh, no.
Me: It's going to be terrible.
Brother: It's going to be rough.
Me: Yerp, really rough.
Brother: And long.
Me: Indeed, rough and long.
Brother: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! HAHAHAHAHA.
Me: *slaps brother*
Me: I can't wait until Hamilton comes back.
Mom: Why?
Me: So that my dear, dear brother will stop using my computer.
Brother: Heeeeeeeheeee! I'm going to get a computer!
Me: I hate sharing with you. That's why I changed my password... *evil grin*
Mom: You should tell him your password because his computer is going to be nicer that yours. *evil smile*
Me: Oh really? What is he getting? Because I'm pretty sure my Macipoo is the greatest.
Mom: A.. Uhm.. G-5
Me and Brother: **headtable**
Me: Mom, Apple stopped making G4's YEARS ago.
Mom: Oh, so what are they now?
Me: Macbooks.
Mom: Hmm..
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Posted by nala at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment