Male dancers. I think I'm in love. Or a strong, strong case of lust. So, there is this guy in my drama class. He's a freshman, so a grade younger than me, but the same age. He's really quiet usually, and he's a hipster sorta, but he is the sweetest guy I have ever met. And he dances. He dances well. He's so good I could melt. I'm ranting. ahhhhhh :) So in drama today he started dancing and it was so attractive. I don't even know. I've never really liked guys who were involved in theatre, but... oh my. He's in so many dance classes. I think jazz, leaps and turns, ballet and lyrical? But ballet is the one I like the best. He is so flexible. It's crazy. So. Attractive. I hate it when I know my mind is playing games with me. But, ah well, such is life. The greatest part is that the one person I genuinely don't like at school, he also doesn't like. We shared stories of annoyance. He was playing around on my phone and he saw that literally all eight of my Safari windows were open to various blogs, sparklife, and buzz and he didn't even annoyingly ask what they all were. Granted, he has now seen my blog, but he didn't read it and doesn't know it is mine.
One problem though. He may be gay. Just like every guy I have an infatuation with, of course. When he was looking through my webpages, he was doing so because another friend of mine was looking at pictures of attractive guys. And then today this kid named Ian was like," *********, you are so gay." And he just chuckled. Like he didn't get defensive like most guys. I stood up for him and was like "Hey, Ian, can we use kind language please?" and yeah, Ian is a creep at times, but I know he has a good heart. He's just a really touchy-feely guy. With everyone...
Anywho, that was probably the dumbest ramble I have ever let leave my mind.
Time for funny quotes from the week:
Chemistry Teacher: So we are going to learn about condoms... I mean, combinations. Not condoms. No teaching about condoms.
Chemistry Teacher: Yeah, at army school we didn't stuff ourselves in minivans, but we definitely streaked across campus...
Class: Uhm, gross. TMI.
Student A: So, Mr. T, why don't we use fahrenheit in science?
Teacher: Well, I'm not sure.
Student A: We totally should use it. I mean, celsius makes NO. SENSE.
Me (muttering): It makes perfect sense...
Student D (mocking student A, and talking to me): We live in A-mur-i-cahh, we don't get the international's ways.
byebye!
-nala
Friday, February 18, 2011
I love dancers.
Posted by nala at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
"We live in A-mur-i-cahh, we don't get the international's ways."
HAHAHA. I LOL-ed.
OMG. MORE DETAILS, PLEASE. What does he look like? Do you guys share any classes? This is so exciting, haha.
I, for one, LOVE guys who dance. So...go ahead and lust yourself out. (:
Post a Comment