BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The World likes playing games with me.

I got a haircut today. Now my hair is short, maybe so short I will have to straighten in for a few weeks... I hope not. Straightening takes so much time.. Anyway, I like it a lot. The lady straightened it so it looks marvelous. I greatly enjoy my bangs now too. YAY :)
So I went to the park with my mother to "bond" and take pictures because A) I rarely talk to my mother outside of "Can I do this/have that?" type talk, and B) so that I will have proof that my hair has been straightened. So we are walking to the park, and crossing the street when I hear my name being called. I look behind me and sweet mother of pearl, the guy I had a minor, okay major, crush on was saying hello. And WHOOSH the surge of lust came back. What about dancer boy? Dancer boy is way sweeter. Ah, stupid mind. Oh, here is a loverly description of dancer boy:
-brown, curly hair.
-my height
-brown eyes
-I'm guessing abs of steel
-large smile
-smart brain

3 comments:

themajessty said...

SO WHAT ABOUT THIS GUY THAT YOU HAVE A MAJOR CRUSH ON? (:

Geez, YOU'RE playing with us.

themajessty said...

ugh, I've been trying to reply your fb message but my proxy isn't working. I can't send it. Do you have email?

nala said...

Woah Woah Woah. Past tense. HAD a crush on.

Oh no! Well my email is thatsfestive@gmail.com :)